Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OUT OF A JOB --

Well in addition to having gone thru in my relationship what i have, I managed to get myself in an accident, gone thru therapy and now of all things have entered the unemployed world, at least with my fulltime job --- still working a part time one so all this is really causing anxiety at times but will try and get on with things -- this world is crazy at times with all the uncertainty of the economy, the unemployment and all the strains of the world - a new President has taken office so maybe his optimism will extend to all of us and this year will be a good one , for everyone - I hope so, I need a rest from the hustle and bustle of it all - time to slow down - anyone out facing more than one crisis at a time? we need to form a club (lol) -- take care all !!!!

No comments: