Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

well you'd be happy to know that we're still together, sometimes don't know why but we are, the other woman moved on and out of state - so here we are, trying to be a "normal" couple again although at times not sure what that is -- been a rough few months with the economy the way it is and I still have doubts each day as to what my role in this relationship is anymore -- often think about moving on or looking for someone else but don't have the drive for it right now -- I do love the person I'm with but at times I think you lower your expectations and settle for what is in front of you instead of seeking out a new individual with who you might find the kind of happiness you sometimes only dream of -- my life is half way over now and I want to look back in a few years and say this is where I wanted to be -- not sure at times how to achieve peace within myself but maybe one day I will just wake up and say , hey "i'm happy" and not want to look any further - I sure hope so, wish me well if you read this.

No comments: